Thursday 17 May 2012

Modellflugtag

At the Kulm, where in Winter usually the skijumpers have a go at trying to fly like a bird, now a Modellflugtag was organized. I am not a big fan of these model aircrafts, too much technique, too much aircrafts, but the setting here is absolutely lovely, and some of the planes are very pretty indeed. "Pretty" - that is in fact all I can tell you about them, I do not have a clue about horsepower and all the other things which might be important for these RC planes. The ones of you who are interested in these issues - please contact Stefan! He knows all about them.



See what I mean? With the still snowy mountains behind the view of such a plane - Red Bull painting on it, mind! - is definately ... well, very pretty.


In fact they are huge! And people invest a lot of time and money into them. Here I especially liked the brilliant painting on the wings and the tail. See the little guy sitting inside the cockpit? Reminds me to "Team America: World Police" - in case you know the movie.



Here is another cool one. Strange, usually I have so many words for so many things - but with model aircrafts I am rather speechless. Still it is nice!


Here I simply liked the colour, probably a typical female thing. Well, okay, if I do not have a clue about things I can at least like the colour, right? And of course when it sweeps up into the air and flies. A miracle to me, and I always ponder about this when I sit in an airplane myself. Just how.....



The kiddos have been so good. Their face expression means, "Where is Mama?" And then, when Mama is there: home quick, quick, and food and sleep.


And before sleeping some more beauty of nature. I cannot help it, I am a country girl. And yes, I love the modern commodities like Internet and all. But to me techique can be pretty sometimes - Nature is always awesome!


1 comment:

SIS said...

Für mich auch immer ein Wunder dass Flugzeuge fliegen, na gut sonst würde man sie nicht so nennen und mit Rädern ausstatten. Was mir persönlich auch lieber wäre. Aber wunderschön sind sie dennoch. Ich wusste gar nicht mit welch Farben, Glanz und Glorie sie ausgestattet werden, kriegt man fast Lust auch eines in die Lüfte starten zu lassen. Allerdings würde ich meines gleich in den Grimming versenken, also schade drum. Aber muss toll gewesen sein sie fliegen zu sehen! Winke winke Dein Sis